- Job Title: Curriculum and Conductive Education Coordinator
- Graduated at the Petö Institute in Budapest as Conductor-Teacher in 2002
- Qualified as AMI Montessori Primary Teacher in 2010
- International conductive experience in group settings (2002-2004) in Switzerland, Germany, Holland and Spain
- 2004-2006 Teaching at the National Institute of Conductive Education in Birmingham, UK
Adél is the senior co-ordinator for the delivery of teaching and Conductive Education Therapy at the Centre. She provides her professional support on a purely voluntary basis.